ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

Interns of Ecstasy Island Version 0.302

เริ่มโดย deil, ตุลาคม 16, 2021, 04:51:51 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

deil

Interns of Ecstasy Island Version 0.302

You are a college student who lands a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an internship. You will work at a tropical island resort. After a night of drunken partying you are alarmed to find you are transforming into a woman. Train to work at various parts of the resort, investigate the cause of your transformation, and maybe have a little fun on the way.

Changelog:
continues to get more of the game working with the updated schedule system, along with some other fixes.
I wasn't really looking to tackling the clinic in depth, as I'm sure that's a section which needs some considerable time devoted to it, but I did want to see if I could get it functional again. That meant converting the scenes over to the new standard (should prevent errors when checking if Holly is available) and making sure it's using the new time variables instead of the old ones.
At the very least, it doesn't appear to be causing crashes for me now.
I've gone through a fixed a lot of scene criteria issues that were making weird things happen, like refusing Scarlet's quest-line causing it to jump ahead, instead.

Lots of other little "band-aid fixes" to help smooth things out for the time being, such as some tweaks to get the clothing manager behaving a bit better.

What's changed:
    Updated engine to Ren'Py version 7.4.9. Maybe this will help for those having crashes?
    Reworked save file update system for new format.
    Converted clinic events over to the new system.
    Combined each of Holly's clinic and beach chat events into single events with alternate intros based on location.
    Fixed issue where clinic option was disappearing after visiting once.
    Adapted 1 Rodney scene to show more appropriate background graphics when viewed at poolside.
    Added time check to poolside hangout options to prevent evening events from occurring during the day.
    Updated clothing manager to use new schedule system to tell what type of clothing is required.
    Fixed bugs that were preventing game from acknowledging that the PC had met Chastity.
    Minor review and update of scene criteria.
    Fixed bug where declining modeling with Scarlet was firing off her secondary storyline.
    Additional updates to room info widget to use new schedule system to show if PC is working in the next block or not.
    Minor changes to clothes manager to use updated schedule variables when deciding which scenes to play.
    Injected clothing manager into appropriate Day 4 events to help prevent redundant scenes.

Developer: UsagiTripleSix
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.302
Censored: No
Size: 282 mb