ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

Sweet Times Version 0.18

เริ่มโดย deil, ตุลาคม 17, 2021, 07:45:14 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

deil

Sweet Times Version 0.18

Your are a young man having recently lost you parents in a car accident. Because of your father military career, you and the rest of your family have been dragged around for years to whatever places he was assigned to. You always thought that you'll follow the same path as him but having lost your link to the military life, you decided to leave your old life behind. After losing all sense of purpose, you were suddenly contacted by an old friend of you mom who kindly invited you to come live with her and her eldest daughter to start a new life.?

The first version of Mel's first chapter
-Here I am not yet completely satisfied with it, but I can not yet say exactly what it is
Many rooms in the house were revised
-Now that I have a little more computing power I could finally design the rooms in the house the way I like them
Which of course ensures that the rooms now no longer fit the prologue, in the next versions i will revise some parts of the prologue, so that in 0.19 everything fits together again.
I revised the menu and added a gallery
Further I have renewed the text boxes
-Unfortunately this does not quite work in the app yet, here I am working on the problem
I have removed the figures without story from the open worl for this version
-Here I will then add them again little by little when these also have a story (Sidestorys)
All story parts can now be started via the smart pc and after playing once, cannot be played again
I've certainly forgotten one or the other thing and also built in many spelling mistakes again :)
This update is one of the smaller but for me pretty much the most important so far
As one or the other knows the game was released before I wanted that, at that time i was anything but ready to face that

Developer: SLG-Dev
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.18
Censored: No
Size: 1000 mb