ข่าว:

🎉🎉🎉 XONLY เปิดรับลงทะเบียนสมาชิกใหม่อีกครั้ง จำกัดวันละ 50 คน จนกว่าแอดมินจะขี้เกียจรับ😀

Main Menu

น้องโมโมจิริ กานาเมะ(Kaname Momojiri)ถ่ายแฮร์นู๊ดด้วยมือถือ

เริ่มโดย cyborg0011, กรกฎาคม 24, 2022, 12:51:49 ก่อนเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 1 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

cyborg0011

桃尻かなめ ヘアヌード写真集『スマホでぜ~んぶ撮られちゃった!』 週刊現代デジタル写真集2021.11.22

Kaname Momojiri Hair Nude Photobook 『I've been taken with my smartphone! 』 Weekly modern digital photo book

Momojiri Kaname with a white, mushy ass and snarky G-cup busty tits stuck in his manhood. This is her second digital photo book, with the softness and dignified strength typical of a Kyoto native. The photographer is Mr. Yasuo Yokogi, a master who has taken many photo books of hair nudity of actresses. The biggest feature is that all the cuts used in this photo book were taken using the camera function of the smartphone. Actually, when we did a project called "How to shoot nudity well with a smartphone" in Weekly Gendai Magazine, the cut taken there was so cute that it was too bad to leave it as it was! So, congratulations, it was decided to unveil it as a digital photo book.
Don't make fun of me by saying smartphones. After all, the model is Kaname-chan and the camera is a super attention duo of Yasuyoshi Yokogi. The sexy cuts, which are taken in various variations, such as shooting in the city in broad daylight in sheer costumes, and looking down at the viewer from a bird's-eye view and are sure to give the viewer a great sense of satisfaction with a boldness and nau-like appearance that is no less daring and naïve than that taken with a high-end camera.
At the end of the volume, there is a special record of "How to take a good picture of nudity with a smartphone" which was developed over 8 pages in Weekly Gendai. It is a good digital photo book that can be used as a practical book to master the camera function of the smartphone